For AdvisorsFlorida's community foundations can support you and your clients at every step in the charitable giving process.
We can help you:
- Identify your clients' charitable giving interests and motivations
- Match personal charitable interests with tax planning needs
- Create and implement charitable plans that are integrated into major business, personal, and financial decisions
- Facilitate complex forms of giving and execute technical giving instruments (such as charitable remainder trusts)
- Deliver grantmaking expertise and a range of administrative services related to charitable giving
Explore this section of our Web site for customized resources and tips to help you help your clients meet their goals. To locate the community foundation in your area, click here.
Ten ReasonsTen reasons advisors welcome community foundations as a partner in helping their clients:
- We enable you to broaden your practice by building on our philanthropic expertise.
- We provide highly personalized service tailored to each individual's charitable and financial interests.
- We are a local organization with deep roots in the community.
- Our professional program staff's knowledge on community issues and needs is available to donors on request.
- Our donor-advised funds help people invest in the charities they already care about, and learn about new causes to invest in.
- We accept a wide variety of assets, and can facilitate even the most complex forms of giving.
- We offer maximum tax advantage under state and federal law.
- We multiply the impact of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts and grants.
- We offer permanence to donors, through endowment funds and multi-generational involvement.
- We are community leaders, convening agencies and coordinating resources to create positive change.
To learn more about how you can partner with a community foundation to help your clients achieve their financial, personal, or business goals, click here to find a community foundation in your area.
Planned Giving Design CenterDesigned especially for legal, tax, and financial service professionals, the Planned Giving Design Center (PGDC) is the largest body of content on the subject of planned giving anywhere on the Web. The PGDC provides you with up-to-date technical content and planning resources on the topic of charitable giving and estate planning, and you can register for this interactive service free of charge at www.pgdc.com.
When you register, you will be taken to either the national PGDC Web site or a locally hosted PGDC. The PGDC is actually a network of sites throughout the country that are hosted by charitable organizations in each community or supported by a corporate sponsor for the entire community. These organizations have made a financial commitment to delivering the highest quality planned giving information to you at no cost.
Advisor ResourcesThe following resources are made available as PDF files for you to view and download. You will need Adobe Reader to view these files. If you do not have this software, you can download a free version by clicking on the Adobe Reader icon.
Tools for Advisors